Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
Nutrition and Wellness Consultant
In 2006, I was a morbidly obese man who weighed over 450 pounds and had many health problems. By improving my nutrition and adapting holistic healthy living principles, I was able to lose more than 220 pounds. By adapting these natural holistic principles I reversed many health problems including diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, lymphedema, frequent infections, rosacea, arthritis, urticaria and sleep apnea. Who better to coach you than someone who faced the challenges you have, and has beaten them.
I received my training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition, Huntington College of Health Sciences and American Fitness Professionals (Nutrition and Wellness program), where I studied a variety of dietary theories, nutrition and practical lifestyle coaching methods. With my knowledge and experience we co-create completely personalized actions based on your goals to move you toward your ideal vision of health within your unique body, lifestyle, preferences, and resources.
I am actively involved in local and national health promotion efforts. In addition, I work with community organizations and corporations as a speaker and educator.
- Graduate, Institute of Integrative Nutrition
- Graduate, American Fitness Professionals Nutrition & Wellness Program
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Certified Nutritional and Wellness Consultant
- Studies, Nutrition Diploma, Comprehensive Nutrition, Huntington College of Health Sciences
- Completed courses in multiple nutrition specialties.
- Author of over 300 articles on diet, nutrition, weight loss, sports nutrition and healthy living principles.
- Regular contributor to local and national magazines and health related blog sites.
- Author of “Maximize Your Life, Renew Your Mind, Body, and Spirit.”
- Creator of the 12-week health and wellness course, “Wildly Amazing Health,” which has been taught at local companies and organizations over the past 7 years.
- Wally has given over 250 presentations regarding health, fitness, wellness and nutrition.
- Wally has been a featured guest on NPR, CBS and Fox News stations. As well as being invited to provide expert health opinions on various radio programs.
Additionally, Wally provides a variety of class formats (ranging from thirty minute to one-hour classes to full 12-week courses) for businesses that are looking for ways to encourage their employees to adopt healthier lifestyles. Improved employee health and wellness has a positive impact on employee attendance, work efficiency, quality of work, lower health care cost and overall associate happiness thus increasing a companies overall bottom line.